Cyber Security Talent Management
Helping you narrow down your search for the right talent
At DIGISS, our wealth of cyber security knowledge—acquired through formal and informal training, peer networking, independent research, participations at industry conferences, and years of experience protecting digital assets of organizations in different verticals—positions us as one of the leading developers of cyber security talents. Our well-thought-out training programs have clear learning objectives and a good balance of content and context. In addition to training and mentoring security practitioners, we also partner with third party staffing companies and talent acquisition teams within hiring organizations to validate the skills and experience of prospective employees.
The Cyber Security Skills Validation service is an effective way to filter as many unsuitable applicants for a job opening as possible. In delivering this service, we begin by reviewing the job description and then, in collaboration with you, assign weight to key competency areas based on their level of importance to the talent gap being addressed. Our main aim is to validate the candidates’ skills, practical experience, and overall competencies in relation to the open job position. By taking advantage of this service, you will be significantly enhancing the success rate of your staffing or talent acquisition process.
Cyber Security Talent Development
Through our flagship training program–Cyber Security for Aspiring Practitioners–we are committed to plugging as much of the cyber security talent gap as possible. We do this primarily through illustrations and practical demonstrations of daily activities of a typical cyber security professional in an enterprise environment.
Cyber Security Skills Validation
The Cyber Security Skills Validation service is an effective way to filter as many unsuitable applicants for an opening as possible. This ensures that talent acquisition teams focus hiring efforts on suitably qualified candidates who are most likely to hit the ground running and by significantly enhancing the competency level of the team.
- Readiness for an entry-level cyber security position
- Ability to rapidly transition from associate to full security analyst within a very short period of time
- Hands on experience using real-world cyber security tools
- Easy access to course instructor
- Continuous learning through collaboration with fellow students
- Saves time by significantly reducing time spent assessing candidates
- Increases your chances of hiring suitably qualified candidates
- Access to online lectures and course e-books
- Access to cloud-based lab environment
- Access to collaborative learning through threaded discussions
- Cyber security candidate reviewed resume
- Cyber security candidate technical evaluation
- Cyber security candidate scorecard and competency report
Need more information?
Download Cyber Security Skills Validation data sheet
Download Cyber Security for Aspiring Practitioners brochure
Join DIGISS cyber talent hunters' network at no cost to you