Cyber Security for Aspiring Practitioners is a cyber security training course that will prepare students for a career in cyber security. The key lessons are taught through illustrations and practical demonstrations of daily activities of a typical cyber security professional in an enterprise environment. This enables students to picture themselves in a job position before actually landing one. Unlike several other cyber security courses available on the market, CSAP 301 provides a fair balance between content and context, which enables students to retain the knowledge gained and also appreciate how their efforts will enable business objectives.
Regardless of your background, as long as you have keen interest in the field of cyber security, you will benefit immensely from this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Cyber Enthusiasts
- IT Professionals
- Students and College Graduates
- Cyber Security Internship Seekers
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Access to online/on-site lectures
- Access to course books (soft and hard copies)
- Access to DIGISS virtual lab
- Access to collaborative learning through threaded discussions
- On-demand (self-paced) on your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone
- On Site (subject to availability)
- On-demand: 4-12 Weeks**
- On-site: 3 days***
On-demand: 750 USD*
On site: 1,250 USD*
*Students will get 10% discount. Please, contact us to obtain a discount code. Proof will be required. This offer is cannot be combined with any other offer.
**Committed and motivated students can finish the course in 4 weeks. However, online lectures and resources will be available to the students for up to 12 weeks
***On-site students will be provisioned access to our on-demand platform